We are currently recruiting for a Cloud Specialist to join our team on a contract basis. The position available is a hands on engineering role, building and implementing solutions for one of our enterprise level customers, as part of a passionate and high quality systems integrator team (IT professional services).
The role will be predominantly responsible for build and deployment infrastructure across the following technologies:
- Public cloud platforms like: AWS, Azure and GCP
- Cloud Security Technology: Oracle Cloud Security lists/groups, AWS Security Groups, SSO, IAM, WAF, Federated
- Authentication and Authorization technologies: LDAP, Kerberos, AD
We are looking for someone with a strong background in design and deployment of global, highly available, enterprise-scale global cloud infrastructures. An advanced knowledge of cloud and physical infrastructure concepts, technologies and patterns would be super.
Hands on troubleshooting for the following would be great:
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on cloud
- Configuration management: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, mcollective
- Cloud orchestration: CloudFormation, Terraform
Collaborating and knowledge sharing with Olikka team members – peer success and growth is so important to us! You need to be motivated, excited and passionate about what you do.
Here at Olikka we are a highly collaborative and team driven environment! We are looking for individuals with excellent communication skills, the ability to communicate at all levels - the technical aspects of our solutions with our customers, project related information with our consultants, and participate in complex, but clear, conversations with your peers!
Want to work within a unique and innovative working environment? Want to work with smart, passionate and like-minded individuals? Then APPLY NOW! #TeamOlikka