Here at Olikka we are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our awesome sales team here at HQ! You will work with the immediate team and the wider business including Technical Consultants/Specialists to ensure the best solution is sold and delivered to our customers.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building, developing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships within your accounts.
- Be an active and integral member of the sales team participating in sales, marketing and networking events.
- Continually look to identify and establish new business relationships with key influencers.
- Use existing networks and industry contacts to generate new business.
- Act promptly on leads provided by Partners (Citrix, Microsoft and AWS)
- Developing a defined sales strategy aligned to the Olikka business.
- Growing your accounts both in revenue and services, ensuring solutions are being sold across all our service lines.
- Working to meet and/or exceed sales targets as set by the business.
- Acting as a point of contact/escalation both internally with Olikka employees and externally with customers, throughout the project duration for your allocated accounts.
- Working closely with operations teams to ensure projects are running to time and budget in accordance with the work order.
- Maintaining up to date information in the CRM database for management of the sales cycle
We are a highly collaborative and team driven environment! We are looking for individuals with excellent communication skills, the ability to communicate at all levels - the technical aspects of our solutions with our customers, project related information with our consultants, and participate in complex, but clear, conversations with your peers!
Successful applicants will need to have previous experience within in a Systems Integrator or Vendor and a strong background in IT solution sales and a passion for what we do.
We focus on changing the culture of our enterprise customer through digital transformation and cutting-edge solutions. We are passionate about designing Human-Centred products and services that really make a difference to the people that use them.
Olikka is awesome because of the great people we have; we really value teaching and learning from one another other by working as part of a modern collaborative team.
We understand that Mon to Fri 9-5 doesn’t work for everyone. We enjoy a balanced workplace with flexible work practices. Whether you need to WFH, do the school run or take your fur baby to the vet, we want to make sure you can fit your personal commitments into your working day whatever your home life looks like.
We are a pretty social bunch too 😊
Want to work within a unique and innovative working environment? Want to work with smart, passionate and like-minded individuals? Then APPLY NOW! #TeamOlikka