Senior Consultant - Cloud and Infrastructure
Here at Olikka we are currently recruiting for a Senior Consultant focused around Cloud and Infrastructure technologies to join our growing, technology driven Melbourne team.
Our consultants are considered some of the best in the industry in their area of expertise, we are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a strong technical background and passionate for what they do!!
The role will be responsible for the delivery of great solutions for enterprise customers, as part of a high quality systems integration team (IT professional services).
The function of the role includes a mix of:
- High Level Consulting
- Hands on engineering
- Technical Project Leadership
This position will be heavily focused around Cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/Office365). Olikka's solutions and technology partners are listed on our website, Olikka is a vendor agnostic organisation, we have a number of solutions and technology partners giving our consultants exposure to a broad range of technologies.
Additional skills and responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrated experience across a variety of disparate technical environments.
- Previous experience with leading high level enterprise projects.
- A strong background consulting to enterprise level customers.
- Solid experience integrating solutions into complex environments.
- Broad experience in Pre-sales activity across general cloud and IT infrastructure – directories, DNS, security, server/client architecture, remote access, virtualisation, storage, networking etc.
Strong communication and Stakeholder engagement skills are essential – you will be liaising with customers both in a technical and business capacity to develop the best solution to suit their needs.
Want to work within a unique and innovative working environment? Want to work with smart, passionate and like-minded individuals? Then APPLY NOW!